Design-Build / Design-Assist
Westphal & Co, Inc. has been in the design/construct business since our inception in 1931.
On the Design/Build or Design/Assist project, we develop a complete understanding of the unique requirements of each client, and then apply our practical construction experience to meet those needs. Using our in-house Professional Engineers or third party consulting engineering firms, we can provide stamped and reviewed drawings for a complete project.
We can provide pricing from hard bids to budgets, no matter what level of information is provided to us, including:
- Napkin drawings
- Design Narrative/Basis of Design documents
- Building footprint drawings
- Schematic or Design Development drawings
- Completed architectural, structural, and civil drawings
We use advanced conceptual estimating techniques to budget projects accurately, including:
- Historical job costs
- Past Estimates for similar projects
- Combination of design-takeoff and conceptual estimating
Past Design/Build projects include:
- Government Office Buildings
- Health Care Facilities
- Medium Voltage Installations
- Industrial Facilities
- Office Buildings
- Tenant Finish Projects
- Mixed Use Projects
- TeleData Installations
- Custom Residential
We are comfortable with fast-track design build and those projects that are challenging from a technical and schedule standpoint.